Monday, October 22, 2012

Yoga Help for Shoulder Injuries

I've been doing a little research on how yoga can help heal shoulder injuries (I've had issues with mine before). Here are some great sites that I've found:

http://orthopedics.about.com/od/rotatorcuff/tp/rotatorcuff.htm

Most sites seem to recommend seeing a doctor if your pain has gone on for several weeks.

These next links are from a yoga anatomy teacher that I love - Julie Gudmestad. I studied with her in Colorado a few weeks ago. Great articles:
http://www.gudmestadyoga.com/thawing_a_frozen_shoulder

Hope these help shed some light.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm Susan Reeves, E-RYT 500. I offer yoga classes in Highland Village, Flower Mound, and Lewisville areas. Please sign up in the right-hand column for e-mail updates on yoga articles, current classes and workshops. 

I'm one of the co-founders of Yoga Bridge. Yoga Bridge is a non-profit that addresses the needs of people in any stage of cancer diagnosis/ recovery through the healing practice of yoga in a supportive and nurturing environment.

No comments:

Post a Comment